Phoca Gallery - upload images in Joomla 1.5
Below is a tutorial for uploading images into Phoca Gallery using the multi uploader. You can use this method even if you are only uploading one image.
Be sure to hollow the tutorial carefully so the images end up in the proper folder.
1. View Image Below. Open the Joomal Administrator panel
2. View Image Below. Under components on the top window go to Phoca Gallery > Control Panel
3. View Image Below. Click on images button
4. View Image Below. Click the Multiple Add Button in the upper right corner
5. View Image Below. Choose the folder you want to upload the images into by clicking on the blue link corresponding to the folder.
6. View Image Below. Scroll to the bottom of that page and you will find the file (image) uploaders. There are several to choose from. Use Upload for single image upload or Java Uploader for multi image upload.
7. View Image Below. When using the Jaa Uploader click on Browse and a window will open where you can choose the images from your computer that you want to upload all at one time.
8. View Image Below. Once you have your images uploaded scroll back to the top of the page, choose the category you would like the images to be included in, tick the box next to the images you want to include in that category, and click the save button in the upper right corner.
By clicking the save button your thumbnail images will automatically be created.